Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Students should have more mufti days.- DO NOW WEEK 3

Topic : Students should have more mufti days.

In my opinion I do think students should have more mufti.

The reasoning behind my opinion is that I think we should have more mufti days because of all the benefits. Some parts of mufti days also benefits the school, this is because on mufti days sometimes we have to give a dollar. It helps the school by donating a few coins while the students have fun in their outfits. Mufti day is a chance to express your inner self, and be able to wear what you want! Another reason is that sometimes school uniforms get dirty and it would be nice to change every now and then. I think that students have fun in mufti because they're comfortable in the clothes they've chosen to wear. Although school uniform is important, I would want to be able to wear something I like now and then.

Don't you ever just want to go to your school and wear the clothes you prefer to wear? While playing outside i'm sure your school uniform gets a bit dirty and want to change. Don't you want to express yourself in style? If so, then i'm sure that you agree we should have more mufti!

My ending opinion is that we should definitely have more mufti days as you've seen from the reasoning above this text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.