Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

ESOL BLOG - 100 words+

In today's blog we decided to write about a certain topic, I picked "My favourite things" and this is what i wrote. I hope you liked it!

My favourite things are playing on the tv and drawing, both of these are my main passions, especially art. I would love to be able to take architecture in the future so that I can draw while earning money. The game I'm currently working on right now is Genshin Impact, you might’ve heard of this game before since it is getting really popular now. I’ve been playing it for a couple of months now and it’s really fun to play in co-op. We usually play it around the weekends. For art I usually draw anime because I like the artstyle and the details of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.