Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

Movie magic

Movie magic

W.A.L.T I can write a narrative  using correct structure. 


Me, Janel, Christian, Khyle, JV and Qyn are re-making the movie Rapunzel, but with a twist.
Here are our roles: Qyn is Rapunzel, Janel is mother gothel, Christian is the camera guy, Khyle is the narrator, JV is Flynn and i'm the editor.
Image result for rapunzel logoThe story is kind of like Rapunzel but the opposite, Flynn is the evil person and mother gothel is the nice person. But the same parts are when Flynn tricks Rapunzel and mother gothel tries to find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.