Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Should school uniforms be mandatory.

Do you agree of disagree with this statement? 
I agree that we should wear our school uniform to school rather then mufti everyday.

Why or why not?
I think that school uniform is mandatory because it makes the school look very presentable, also when everyone is wearing the school uniform no outsider can get in without getting seen. Another reasoning is that some people might have not been provided with enough clothes or perhaps you do have clothes, it will take a lot of money to wash the clothes in the laundry everyday. Another thing I worry about is sometimes people get judged for the way they're dressed  so it would be a lot better to wear uniform. 

What evidence can you provide the reader?
If you were given the choice to wear you uniform rather then mufti everyday what would you choose?  Imagine having to decide on what to wear everyday if it was mufti, with your school uniform you don't have to stress! If you've noticed when schools don't wear their uniform the don't look very professional. I know that some people won't have enough money to buy uniform but I think it would cost a lot more money to wear mufti everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.