Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Co T Wga - Thurs. "Growth Mindset" Stations.

Today in Wga class out teacher decided to let us play a couple of activities in a team of three, In all of the tables there was at least one activity. I found all the activities pretty easy... except for the bean bag challenge, this challenge consists of balancing your body whilst a bean bag is on your knee ( One of your knees to be levitating from the floor holding the bean bag ). While doing this challenge I wasn't really saying anything negative or positive to myself I was focused on balancing, sadly I failed but persuaded myself to try again. I ended up holding the been bag for 1 minute and 13 seconds, after that e had to move stations. It was fun doing these activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.