Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Art

A few weeks ago from this term we started doing out art project for the rest of the term, this was also part of our home work to get better grades. Some of the things we learned last term were learning tones, shading,patterns,etc. 

The painting process  -

At first we started drawing the lay out plan, we drew the characters that we wanted to paint on the pages of our drawing book. I started drawing squares to represent the paper that I was gonna draw on, in the squares I drew the ideas that I though of painting. This part of the process was fun because we go to see all our ideas in one page. Once we've picked the drawing we're gonna paint we sketched it on the real thing aka the painting paper. After the sketching we painted the drawing and finished the terms assignment! I enjoyed this term because I never really paint that much and it was fun to be able to learn new things about a side of art that I never really try. 
































































2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Faye, Great to see your extensive documentation of your painting process (and Kristille on the side). The small painting that you end with looks like it is has a circular opening possibly for something else behind it. Is this correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. Collins! It's great to see a feedback from you! Kristille was posing on the side as I was taking the photos so I decided to post them! And yes you're correct, it does have something behind it.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.