Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

DO NOW - Week 4.

Topic : Rugby is the most definitive sport in Aotearoa New Zealand.

In my opinion rugby is the most influential sport in New Zealand with its overall growth of popularity throughout its year in New Zealand, and the history that comes with it.

Now don't get me wrong, there are far more sports that I like rather then Rugby but there's just so much that rugby has to offer all of New Zealand. In some cases if you think of Aotearoa, it's possible that the first thing to come to mind is rugby because of its popular rugby team called "The All Blacks" this team is very popular throughout New Zealand and have won many games to prove they're worthy! There are many New Zealanders that go to watch their game. Some of the best sport players from New Zealand play rugby. There are a lot of reasons why rugby is a influential sport, especially with its history! Not only is rugby popular but it's also a very enjoyable and entertaining sport, to watch and to play, this is the reason why it's so popular!

I agree with this topic because iv'e heard this sport around every part of NZ! Lots of athletes play this sport because it help their physical health and it keeps them fit! It seems very fun to play this sport and it seems that a lot of people from NZ also like to play it too!

Therefore as seen on the statements above I think that rugby is the most influential sport in NZ!

What sport do you think the most influential? 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Faye! I really like what you wrote here on your blog, and I really liked how you highlighted and separated them to make it more understanding. But maybe next time try to explain why you have highlighted the words in your paragraph! But overall great work!:) <3

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.