Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Rubber band cup mover.

Hey bloggers! Today we had a rubber band cup mover challenge!

Some IP skills I used were Active listening, Verbal communication and negotiation. A few warm fuzzies I used are "Smart Idea!" "Good job".

Using the IP skills helped us achieve and win the game! We all listened to each others opinions and ideas and succeeded  in the game, all in all it was really fun working with people that I don't usually work with. It was fun because we communicated when we needed help and negotiated on something we didn't all agree on.

In today's challenge me, Kristille, Isaac and Jessie worked together. Me and Kristille don't usually work with Isaac and Jessie but it ended up working pretty well together as a team! It was fun to be in teams with them because they thought of many great Ideas.

If I were to o it again I wouldn't change a thing because I think it all worked out as planned!
I think I worked on level 3 today because of : Following reasons below.
  • Undertakes to learn and practice skills without supervision

  • Sets and works towards achieving goals

  • Does not need direct supervision

  • Makes own decisions about their learning – self motivated

  • Works cooperatively in group situations


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.