Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Number 8 Wire Mentality

 Number 8 Wire Mentality : Wga

In these past few days we have been learning about resilience, today our class decided to write about it in  blog. In the doc we talk about rating ourselves on how good we are at things. Some of the questions are more based on the mental side of things in life. 

This is what I rated decided to rate my self on some of the questions.

This is a term used to describe the 'can do' attitude of many New Zealanders. A can-do attitude is one aspect of (choose the best answer)

  1. Commitment

  2. Achievement

  3. Resilience

  4. Respect


Next, rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 is best) in terms of several elements of resiliency, including:

Support from other people in your life.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Ability to accept yourself for who you really are.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Your confidence in your ability to cope with adversity.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

How good you are at communicating and interacting with others in times of stress.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

How good you are at facing challenging problems in life and solving them systematically.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Ability to cope with your emotions in the face of adversity.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.