Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

How exercise helps you body.

How does exercise affect our body and mind?
Exercise helps you get fit and it also can help you lose weight. It can affect your mind by making your heart pump which gives oxygen to your mind.
Write what you currently do for fitness
The fitness that I currently do right now is basket ball on Fridays and biking in the weekends.
Write a goal for your fitness that you would like to achieve.
My goal is to bike once a week and play basket ball twice a week to help me get better at basket ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.