Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Schooner - DO NOW.

A schooner is commonly known as a sailing vessel. There are 4 masts on the vessel, fore-and-afts are generally rigged on two or more masts. The name of this vessel is related to a Scots word language, this word in their language means skipping over water or to skip over stones.
A schooner vessel isn't very big compared to other boats/ships, it looks like a boat to go fishing on  or simply sail. The masts look like triangles and is coloured white, the vessel itself can be brwon or another colour.
If I were in a schooner I would be able to see the sea surrounding me while sea life lurks beneath, I will feel the cold breeze coming from the sea. I will probably feel the Schooner gently rocking.The top 10 largest sailing yachts in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.