Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Do now - Vocab U-boat German submarine.

The U-boat German submarine was a naval weapon, this type of submarine was one of the best and durable. This U-boat was far more advanced then the ones built by other nations. 
U-Boat sizes usually range around 214 feet long, so as you can tell these U-boats are very big!  
This particular U-boat could hold 35 men and 12 torpedoes, torpedoes can also be very long. 

Here is a video of showing the inside of a U-boat German submarine.
I chose this particular video clip because it shows almost every part of the  boat including the insides, it seems to be very detailed and I cant tell that people can learn a lot about the boast by watching this.

2 comments:

  1. Great work on your Do Now Faye!

    Do you think 10 minutes is enough class time to complete the tasks we do each lesson?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Birtch, I think that ten minutes is enough to write our do now's. Although, we should have 2 extra minutes to double check and edit our work.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.