Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

ESOL - Dear diary.

Dear diary,

Today was Christmas day and I woke up excited, my mum woke me up with a big yell from outside. Once we walked out of our room, our mother surprised us by saying we had a present waiting for us outside the front of our yard. We ran outside as soon as possible and unwrapped our present. We stood there in shock. Without saying a word we hopped in the trolley and speeded off. We heard our mum yell out “Don’t go out in your pyjamas” but we got too excited so we disregarded what our mother said and played.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.