Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Langosta

Langosta's are long and big lobsters, they're red and sometimes they have darker spots on them. In terms of what they can be used for on a cay, there are in fact many uses for them, if there happens to be lots of these lobsters on the cay you're in then you're in luck! These animals could make your stomach full, they're very tasty and have a lot of meat inside them. They're shells are hard and their claws are large and sharp, this part of their body could perhaps be used as a sort of weapon maybe a spear? You could also possibly use them for a shelter, if you're stylish you can use them for decoration!
here is an example of what they looked like Langosta HD Stock Images | Shutterstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.