Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

WEEK 8 DO NOW - English is the most important subject to learn in school?

Topic : English is the most important subject to learn in school?

In my opinion I do not think that English is the most important subject to learn in school.

A reasoning for my opinion is that although English may be really important for non-fluent English speakers, I still believe that it's not as important as something else. Some students may want to focus on other subjects and some might want to focus on English. I won't really be able to say which is the most important because there are a lot of opinions that can be put in this. But if I were to pick i'd rather learn something else other then English.

Most of us have other passions in life, if you wanna be a maths teacher then maths would be the main thing you focus on and it'll be the most important to you. Some of us may even be able to learn English by ourselves so for some of us English isn't that important. For all of us it's very different because we all wanna achieve SOMETHING aka a goal.

My ending opinion is that I do not think that it is the MOST important subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.