Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Is your name important part of who you are?

Topic : Your name is an important part of who you are.

I agree with the statement given above.

My reasons for agreeing are, names are important because it can differentiate you from other people and you've had it since birth! It helps others know you to are. Names are important because it was a name give to you by your parents or perhaps it was a name given to you by yourself? Some names are really rare and can make you unique! Its an easy way for people to remember who you are!

For example if you didn't have a name it could be really hard because people might just call you "Hey you" "Hello random person". If no one had a name it would be really hard to differentiate people from others, you'd have to describe them. Which can be hard because a lot of people has the same features as another person. Perhaps if a friend forgot who you are, maybe your name could ring a bell to them!

Therefore I agree that your name is a VERY important part of who you are as a person.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Faye. You are really understanding the process for persuasive writing and I love to hear your opinions each week in the Do Now!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Birtch, Thank you for your feedback! It's greatly appreciated.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.