Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

TO DO NOW - It is important for high school students to learn about politics.

My thoughts are that yes, it is VERY important for high-school students to learn about politics.

Why do I think its important? Well because some parts of politics can decide their future when they vote. They should be able to vote for the right person so that they can have a great future ahead of them. Maybe someone wants to be a political party re presenter one day, in politics they can learn how to be a great leader!

An example that I can give you is that, imagine this. You're happy and living you life to the fullest, then one day election day came along and you voted for someone you THOUGHT was great. After he/she got elected your whole country started going in to a mess, you've been deceived by someone who you thought you could trust. You stop to think and say "I should've focused on my political studies more". Now this is just a thought, this can happen if you don't learn about politics.

My ending opinion is that YES i do think high school students should learn politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.