Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

The Principle is the most important person in the school?

Kia Ora! In today's lesson we were given a topic to write about, Here is our topic :
The Principal is the most important person in the school?

I disagree with this statement.

In my opinion the Principal isn't necessarily the most important person because I think everyone in the school has equal roles and is as important as the school principal. Although, yes school principal's are important because they make a lot of decisions that make the school better for us students but... If students didn't attend school, the school would be useless and it would be nothing. If there weren't any teachers no one would learn anything! If it weren't for the cooks we wouldn't have free food. This is why I think everyone in the school has their own special role.

If someone were to tell you that another person was more important then you, what would you think about it? I'm sure you'd think about many reasons on why you think your as important as them or even better! An example is that, a company wouldn't be anything without their costumers and employees.

Therefore, I disagree with the statement due to the reasoning's above this text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.