Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Shark infested Custard.

Kia Ora! Today in health we played a game called Shark Infested Custard! It was really fun playing it with my classmates! 

The IP skill I picked was active listening and communication! Some warm fuzzies I used were "you can do it!" "Nice!". 

Using the IP skills I chose today helped because we all listened to each other and communicated so that we knew what to do, although we didn't finish in first place the IP skills still helped us finish in 2nth place! We all told our opinions and told each other what to do so that we could succeed.

The people I worked with were Kristille, Leo, Sereybuth, Travis, Hamid and Chelsea. I enjoyed working in this team because all of us were kind and encouraging to one another and no one got mad even though we lost!

If I were to do it again I would change the way we played, as an example I would put the hoops a bit more farther so that we could go faster and possibly win!

Again I think I work on Hellisons level 3 because I think that I worked well with my team and didn't get stressed even if we lost! We learned some new skills by communicating and listening to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.