Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Film making Shots - H1

This week in Humanities we did a DLO about film making and shots, as you can see it shows a couple of shots that most movies/Animated films use. Most of these shot were used by a lot of well-known movies, most of these are also most common around film making. These aren't all the shots, there are many more! This! If you're planning to do a film or a movie, I hope you find this DLO helpful on finding what type of shots you would like to use in your Movies/Animated Films. In this listing, my thoughts are that I really like high and low angles and would definitely use these in my own films if I had the chance. The reasoning of why I like these shots is because it shows how that certain person or thing feels, for example if its a high angle shot, they might feel weak or scared. If it's a Low angle shot that person might feel powered. What is your favourite type of Shots? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.