Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Researching about Taika Waititi - Hurumanu 1

Researching about Taika Waititi - Hurumanu 1 

By - Faye A. Ordonez 


About Taika Waititi - Taika Waititi is a director from New Zealand that has grown quite popular around the years. His full name is Taika David Conhen ONZM but is usually called by the name Taika Waititi or his surname Cohen. Though his profession is to be a director he is also a producer, screenwriter, actor and comedian! He was born on the 16 of August 1975, His current age being 45 years of age. He has two children right now. 


About his career. - Taika Waititi is talented in a lot of things like, Directing , Producing, screenwriting, acting and comedy! It has been estimated that his net worth is currently around 3 million dollars. Throughout the years he has earned 7 awards from his movies!


Some movies he has directed in. - Hunt for the Wilder-people, Jojo Rabbit, Boy, Thor : Ragnarok. These are only some of them, He has directed in many more movies! I would definitely recommend all of these movies, Though I haven't watched some of them, I’ve heard that these movies were amazing! 


My personal comment. - I have only watched one of his movies during school called “Boy” This is also listed above this text. My thoughts on this movie were pretty amazing! I loved the acting and how the story turned out! I would recommend watching his movies, Because I'm sure to watch some others soon! Image result for taika waititi acted movies


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Faye

    Thanks for sharing your research on Taika Waititi - you have written some great ideas based on what you read in class. I look forward to watching Hunt for the Wilderpeople, and hope you will enjoy our film study unit.

    Keep up the great writing and blogging!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.