Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

ESOL - 12 February 2021

321 RIQ -

Today in ESOL class we learned something called 321 RIQ, This strategy is used to reflect on your blog post and help you write it. We are going to be writing about 3 R which means recalling/remembering what we've learned/did in the subject. The second thing is 2 I which means something new you learned during that subject and that you may have not known about before. the third thing is 1 Q Which means asking something about that subject like when and how, For example " When are we going to play more games? ". 

3 Recalls - I remember learning about the meaning of blogging, this particular topic helped me encourage myself to write more blog posts. I haven't really been the type to like writing blog posts but that topic helped me encourage myself to. I also remember when we learned about the advantages of being able to show your work to the teacher. On the first day of ESOL I wasn't here so I don't really remember much but a couple of my friends told me that they learned about each other while playing a game calle the "Name Game" 

2 Insights - 321 RIQ was one of the new things I learned during this ESOL class, Im happy that I was able to understand/Learn about this because it will help me in my future blog posts. Another thing I learned about in ESOL was about my teachers and my classmates, it was interesting to hear what they liked to do. It was nice to learn something new about my teacher as well!

1 Questions - Something ive been wondering about is that when will we be able to play more games? And what type of work we will be doing in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.