Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

ESOL - What I do on the Weekends!

 What I do on the Weekends!

This week in ESOL class we will be talking about what we like to do in our spare time during the weekends! Personally for me, weekends are relaxing days, I just tend to do nothing and just chill all day. Right now me and my friends have been playing this game called “Genshin Impact” . We usually play this game constantly during the weekends day and night! I love playing this game with my friends because it brings us together and it does involve a lot of teamwork to defeat certain bosses ! We are usually on calls for hours on end until it’s finally time for bed, although it can get a bit crazy during the calls it’s still very fun and gives us a lot of laughs! Whenever I don’t really feel like playing this game I usually draw a lot, Though my drawings aren’t really the best… I still enjoy drawing! I love to draw anime characters from shows, Usually from the shows I watch but some, just at random. During these times, sometimes I have to take care of my sister’s dog that I pet sit whenever they’re gone, I love taking care of him! Sometimes there’s nothing to do at home really… So I'm bored a lot! To solve this, I usually pop the TV on and watch some Netflix for a little bit. I don’t usually come to the mall with my parents since I tend to be busy playing my game but, Whenever I do decide to hop off and go to the malls, It’s quite fun! If I do have homework, I just do it during the weekends since there are too many things to do during the school days and it does cure my boredom. And if again, I don’t feel like doing anything I just go on call with friends and talk about stuff going on in school and just lay in bed while we talk. These are mostly the things I do during the weekends, I don’t really do much, Honestly I just do things at random or whenever I feel like it. On Fridays when the weekends start I usually relax/Sleep all day because of all the exhaustion from school work! These are usually all the things I do during the weekends! Hope you liked it! And what stuff do you like to do during the weekends? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.