Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Well-being, About Whare Ta Pa Wha - Hurumanu 5

Whare Tapa Wha

This week in Hurumanu 5, we learned about Whare Tapa Wha, Whare Tapa Wha is about the four well-beings, These are, Physical, Mental, Spiritual and Social. It is also about your health, This information is very useful, the particular reason for the circumstance is that some of these well-being's you use in your everyday lives. 

I'm my team of two, My personal thoughts are I contributed pretty well, and did a nice amount of work through out these past few weeks, I personally think I didn't do too bad. I contributed by helping my team mate with the things she needed help with and doing the work needed to complete the assignment. Both of us completed our work in the time needed. Next time we do this I will try doing better at my work and doing my best, in spite of the fact that I did fine, I do think there are a few things I could've done a lot better, By maybe being faster at my work and putting a lot more effort then I did.

It was quite challenging when we had to build a Whare because of all the pieces we had to put together and glue, We also had to write on paper which i'm not very good at, considering the fact that my hand writing isn't really the best. Although there were a couple of set-backs me and my team coped with it by helping each-other though-out the process in the making of the Whare. Not only that we also coped with this challenge by listening to each-others thought on what we should do with our work and I think this helped us out a lot because it made us avoid arguing. In all of the facts stated in this matter, My thoughts are that I worked nicely with my team in spite of the fact that we didn't argue at all during our project.
Next time I will try to make a nicer Whare because our one isn't exactly the best... Other then that I liked how it turned out considering the fact that we had to restart our project.

Here are some photos I took of the Whare we made (360 Preview) I'm not quite sure if you can read it but I hope you like it either way! What could I have done better?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.