Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Athletics Day

Yesterday at Thursday was my first time going to athletics day, I usually skip this day because all we o is sports and i'm not a fan of sports that much. Before school we got to dress up and wear mufti in our house colours and My house was Tieke so I dressed in red! Most of my friends picked social including me. At around 10 AM we started doing the events, The first event I did was high jump, at first I was really scared to jump  because I was afraid I would fail but I ended up making it! After that we did a couple more events but just short ones.We accidentally missed an event once because the teachers didn't inform us that the time changed, But then again we were happy we missed it because we didn't really like doing sports. Around the end of the day the finale event of the day started, The different Houses versed each other in a race. Sadly blue won but it's okay because we can try again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.