Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Present

The Present 

Reflection - 

I am reflecting on a film called “The Present” here is my reflection of what happened and why I think he liked the dog at the end.

The boy didn’t like the dog because it was like him, And he wanted to play his games in the dark so he neglected the dog but the dog wanted to play. The dog was very playful and he was also curious and a bit clumsy. The dog kept on pushing and pushing the boy to play with him but the boy kept on ignoring him. As he started looking more at the dog he started liking the dog because of its qualities and it was alright that the dog looked like him, he stood up and got his crutches and walked outside, The dog finally managed to get the boy outside. I think the boy liked the dog because the dog had fun even though he had a leg missing, So I think that the dog made him realise that it was okay to have fun and go outside even if you have any difficulties and its okay to be different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.