Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The Great Realisation - Working From Home

Today we are going to be talking about The Great Realisation by Tomos Roberts.
Here is the link if you haven't watched it yet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw5KQMXDiM4&feature=emb_title

It is about Covid 19 and it talks about how humans have changed since the virus.
Before the virus hit us we didn't realise how much time apart we spent with our families, We didn't get to spend time with each other because of work and our devices. The oceans filled with garbage and air with pollution. We drove in cars but barely walked, But then a virus hit and we had no choice but to stay inside. We all started talking with our families and enjoying runs around the field or street. The beaches started to clear and and so did the air, The earth could finally take a break. As bad things happened people didn't notice all the good things. But once we found the cure and we could finally go outside we changed. We realised that we were the virus to our earth.

I really enjoyed watching The Great Realisation you should go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.