Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Design Tech

This week on design tech we have been trying to learn how to make a key chain, We have also been making our designs for the key chain. Next time we go here we might be lazering our prints. I made my key chain with my name on it and put some designs on the side I chose the colour to be clear so I could see through it. So far I like my design for my key chain and I hope that it turns out good after the lazering. I might be posting the end results soon.

Here is a picture of my design, I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.