Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Covid-19 level 2 lock down NZ - Working from home

- People will not be allowed to make contact with strangers only.

- When we will be moving to level they will try to get as much people back to work.

- Wearing the right equipment when outside.

- Washing you hands after going outside and cleaning yourself.

- Trying not to touch as much stuff or not letting other people your stuff.

- You will be allowed to go to family and friends house but just in small amounts of people.

- If schools are planning to open they must open the following week of when they have announced it.

- Stores may start to open.

I like that you will now be able to visit family and friends I also like the fact that stores may be opening again so people who need certain things can buy they're needs . School may be opening again and I like that they are doing it the following week of the announcement instead of just immediately to make sure nothing would happen if the school started. The only downside about level 2 lock down is that there may be a lot of people going out to malls and meeting they're family members and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.