Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Sugar

The maximum amount of sugar recommended for us is 6 teaspoons of sugar, It is recommended by the national world health organisation.

It is healthier to eat an orange instead of orange juice because in orange juice contains a lot of sugar but an orange contains less and it has a lot of fibres in it.

Three ways to avoid eating sugars are, drinking water, Checking how much sugars are in food and not drinking too much soda's.

Three things that might happen to our bodies if we eat too much sugar are, Heart and liver disease and also type 2 diabetes. 
Is Refined Sugar Really Toxic? | Chris Kresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.