Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

TUESDAY 26th REFLECTION - PLAYBACK

TUESDAY 26th REFLECTION - PLAYBACK

What game did I find challenging and why?
I found bench ball challenging because I  had to jump, pass, throw, catch ,run, communicate and listen to your team.

One of the goals was to listen... what skills do you need to be a good listener?
You needed to always stay focused so you can hear your team mates when they're passing the ball to you.


What communication skills did I need when playing bench ball?
You needed to be loud so your team mates can hear you and you also needed to be clear of what your saying so they can understand what your saying.



What skills do  need to work on for my next lesson?
I think I need to work on my catching skills next time we play bench ball.

What personal goal do I need to work on today?
Hopefully I can improve on my communication skills and focus on the game instead of chatting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.