Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Rubbish Art

In your own words, what is the project?
The project is about picking up rubbish and making art out of it so we can reuse them instead of throwing them.

What is the purpose?
To help our environment and pick up rubbish so there are less rubbish everywhere and make our community and environment tidy, And making them in to are so we can reuse.

How much rubbish do you think we are going to collect? Why do you think that?
I think we are going to have three pounds of rubbish because there are now a lot of rubbish around the world and sometimes people don't put rubbish in rubbish bins or in the correct bin.

What colours do you think we will see the most? Why?
I think ill see silver the most because there are a lot of cans on the street or path, and there are also a lot of silver wrappers around.

What type of art would you like to create?
I would like to create an art of a horse eating grass or hay 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blogging Faye! I really enjoyed taking a look at some of your ideas about our CIP rubbish project. I agree that we will find lots of silver bits.

    I wonder, why would you like to create a horse? Is this your favourite animal?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.