Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hornby High School Community

*Explain what community you have joined
Iv'e joined the Hornby High School community.

*Explain why this group is your passion
I joined Hornby High school community because I had a few ideas to improve our school and share it with other people. I really hope some of the ideas me and my team mates have thought of can do the ideas in the future.

*Explain one idea you interested in
The most idea that I was interested in was The bake sale, I am interested in the bake sale because I really like to bake, and I think it can fund raise a lot of money. I'd really want to sell cookies or cupcakes, If we do the bake sale.

*How do you think you will achieve this idea
We are going to ask the teachers to help us make the stand for the bake sale and maybe ask some other student to help us bake different types of food.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.