Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

WALT: add more detail to sentences

Today we made a sentence using adjective, verbs and nouns

here is what we did :


We played a game for hours.

We played a terrific game for hours.

This evening we played a terrific game for hours

This evening we played a terrific game for hours inside a ice rink

This evening we played a terrific game of hockey for hours inside a ice rink

This evening we played a terrific game of hockey for hours inside a  
slippery, freezing  ice rink

This evening we played a terrific game of hockey for hours inside a  
slippery, freezing  ice rink while trying to score a goal.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Faye, I really like the sentences you have written and the detail that you have build onto each sentence, I am looking forward to seeing you use these detailed sentences in your writing. I noticed that some of the text runs off to the right of the blog post, maybe you could check your posts and fix them up in the future so that they are easy to read and look nicer. Awesome work Faye, tau kē!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whaea Raewyn, thank you for the feedback, and yes I will try to fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.