Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Reflection Questions

What did you play today?
Today we played bench ball and silly bananas in the court.

Witch one did you enjoy the most and why?
I enjoyed bench ball the most because it had a lot of communication and a lot of teamwork.

What game did I find challenging and why?
I found bench ball challenging because you had to run, jump,pass and catch.

What skills do you need to be a good listener?
To be a good listener you need to be focused on what people are saying to you,you need to look at them because it shows that you listening.

What communication skills do I need?
You needed to have a loud and clear voice so your team mates can hear you and you also needed to be a good listener so when they are passing the ball to you you'll know.

What skill do I need to work on for my next lesson?
Next time we play bench ball i'd like to work on my catching skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.