Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Trash Art

Reflect on the artwork we have chosen.
Image result for art trash birdsWe have chosen to create a native bird out of trash to represent our community. We can make it out of cans, old tiers, rusted metal and wrappers.we haven't decided if we are gonna make it on the wall or make a statue. we might make it big or small, It depends on how much trash we pick up.




Here are some pictures of some other people who created art out of trash.
Image result for art trash birds kiwiImage result for art made out oftrash albatross

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.