Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Open Steak Sandwich !

                                        Open Steak Sandwich


How we made it ~

We started off by getting all of our needed ingredients and supplies out and on our tables. Of Course we sanitised it before putting them on. Once everything was all set, our teacher instructed us on what needed to be done and we finally started! Firstly we rolled the red meat and rolled it into slightly long pieces whilst our partners cut the vegetables which consisted of peppers, onion, salad leaves, tomatoes, etc. After the cutting has been done we mixed some of the vegetables with the meat and put it on the pan to fry, it didn’t take long for it to cook nicely! Once these were cooked we put them in our buns and put the extra sauces and veggies onto the burger.


How it tasted ~

By far this was my favourite food we made in our class, it tasted so good it’s indescribable! Everything from top to bottom complimented each other, the steak was the perfect texture it wasn’t rubbery/chewy or too under-cooked. The vegetables tasted a tad bit sweet and went well with the sauces we put on. You could hear the veggies crunching in your mouth as you bit into it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.