Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

ESOL T3 - Feedback.

I personally think that the best lesson was reading Wonder and playing some fun games that our teacher presented us. I liked reading wonder because it gave us time to “wonder” and have our own peace and quiet. Although I wouldn’t want to read ALL the time. I really enjoyed playing the games a lot because it gave us the opportunity to bond with friends and classmates, and it was also fun competing to make sure our team will win!One task I was proud of is, well i’m not specifically proud of a particular work that I did because I think I did decent work not outstanding or bad work. One thing I would do differently next time I do ESOL is that I'd try to make more time in completing work and try my best to have a decent grade. I would like to try and get out of my comfort zone at some point so that I can speak better in future jobs..One more thing I’d like to share is that I liked watching the movie about the three men in Jamaica who were trying to win the Olympic games, I enjoyed this part of the term because we got to learn about a sport that I haven’t heard much about and that we didn’t really have to do much when we got to class!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Faye. Your honest comments were very refreshing. I am glad you enjoyed the novel and film study as well as the language games and activities. There will be a good mix of tasks in the ESOL class next term, which will hopefully help you "get out of your comfort zone."

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.