Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Circuit Constructing.










In series the voltage is split.


 



In parallel the voltage is the same.





Voltage Rule ; In series the voltage is split between components in parallel cur\\the voltage is the same everywhere. Volts (V)





In series it will be the same

In parallel is will be split 





Current Rule ; In series current is the same everywhere. In parallel current is split between pathings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current (I) - How quickly the electrons move (flow).

Voltage (V) - How much energy the electrons are carrying.

Resistance (R) - Used to slow/resist flow of electrons (current). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.