Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

All Stars Politics slide.

During this term, we've been learning many things about politics and different people who've changed the world!  
Around middle part of term our teachers decided to split us up into groups of around about 4 or more. 
Me, Kristille, Ashton, Issac & Rocki got into a team together and decided to name our group the "All Stars". 
Whilst making the slides I learnt that all of us wanted to help change the world for the better in our own way, that's how our 5 policies were made. 
All of us as a group thought that our slogan should be "Help one another to make the world a better place", this slogan represented what we believed in.
All of this work was for one day which was the representation day at our school, the year 9's were going to present and it was up to the others in the Kahui to decide which they group they thought had the best policies. We are still waiting/unaware of which group won and which one had the most votes.
Here is the slide to present what we've been doing this whole term!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.