Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Inclusion

Watching the video about inclusion made me feel and realise that. 
not everyone is perfect and everyone has their own different thoughts and opinions about something. Everyone had an expectation for someone based on what they looked like or what they are. 
It made me realise that sometimes we don't realise that we aren't being inclusive and maybe a little judgey, for example we might forget to greet someone in a party.
What I usually do to ensure that people are being included is I look around if anyone looks lost or ignored and ask them if they're okay, or I usually got and talk to them.
I hope you enjoyed my post about inclusion, here is a link to the video I watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.