Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

WGA - Commitment

How best have I shown my Commitment so far this year?
I think that I've been pretty decent on my commitment and have been doing and studying my best to keep up with my learning. I am learning ready and dressed in the right equipment. I am respectful to people that are older than me. I try to remain focused so that I can get my work done in every class. I keep my phone safe and out of sight during class time. 

What are my two top Commitment work-ons this year?
Being able to speak in front of people and not be anxious / needing to be more confident.
Waking up more early so that I can get to school at the right time.

In which setting do I find Commitment most challenging?
I find learning spaces the most challenging because it puts quite a bit of pressure on us since we have to do a lot of work, listen to the teacher, be creative and aim for excellence, having a can-do attitude and we also have to ask questions to other people which is for some of us "out of our comfort bubble".

2 comments:

  1. Very good reflection on the different dimensions of commitment, Faye. I would agree with your assessment of your strengths. You are a committed student. We all have to work on being resilient, especially speaking in front of others or asking questions in class. Acknowledge hw you feel in those situations and realize that we all feel this kind of discomfort. So try not to worry. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr, Thank you for your feedback!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.