Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

WGA - Commitment

How best have I shown my Commitment so far this year?
I think that I've been pretty decent on my commitment and have been doing and studying my best to keep up with my learning. I am learning ready and dressed in the right equipment. I am respectful to people that are older than me. I try to remain focused so that I can get my work done in every class. I keep my phone safe and out of sight during class time. 

What are my two top Commitment work-ons this year?
Being able to speak in front of people and not be anxious / needing to be more confident.
Waking up more early so that I can get to school at the right time.

In which setting do I find Commitment most challenging?
I find learning spaces the most challenging because it puts quite a bit of pressure on us since we have to do a lot of work, listen to the teacher, be creative and aim for excellence, having a can-do attitude and we also have to ask questions to other people which is for some of us "out of our comfort bubble".

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.