Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Tongan Language week - Hur1

Today we will be talking about Tongan Language week, And also some facts about it!
Tonga is a place located in New Zealand it is also a part of the pacific ocean, Rugby is the most famous sport in Tonga. Tonga was first discovered in 1616, It was founded by Abel Janszoon Tasman.
Tonga is also know as the "Friendly Islands". Tonga mostly consists of flats islands with limestone bedrock. Tonga's population was only 103,197 in 2018 and now at 2020 it only went u by 2000+. If you love animals you'll be excited to know that Humpback whales often travel to Tonga waters to give birth or breed so it is common to see Humpback whales in Tonga. If you visit Tonga make sure not to swim or do anything on Sundays as it is illegal, Sundays in Tonga as seen as rest days and should not be spent by working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.