Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

B & E


On Wednesday, September 23 me and my team were working on our stand and out finishing touches. This included carrying our things to the right spot, Building our stand, Taping balloons to our backboard and of course trying to get customers. Our business is balloon popping, We thought of this idea because we had some inspiration on the last group that did this last year. After we were done building our stand and blowing up all the balloons it was time to wait. After a few minutes of waiting Mr Scott told everyone to meet up in our green space, After everyone had come he announced that Market day had started! Everyone started exploring around the place and exchanging their money for coins, At first their wasn't and customers coming to our stall this made me think that out business was gonna be a fail but turns out it was a success! More people started to come and some of them brought their friends along which definitely helped our business. Lots of customers came in and there was this really nice  customer that came to our stall 3 times (He was also a very good shot). Soon enough our stall sold out and we made a profit of $52.50 our profit loss was only $17. I definitely think that our business was success but I think next time if we do this again I would change the layout of our game and make it more interesting looking, Other then that I really liked how it turned out. The other stalls were also very great and there was a lot of yummy food and some great inventions! 

Business and Enterprise - Market Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.