Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

PE - Last Day Reflection

 PE - Last day Reflection 

These past 12 weeks we have been doing PE, Today is our last day. In these weeks we have spent them on trying to improve our physical health and physical skills. Some of the progress I made during this experience were, getting better at certain sports and learning a lot about teamwork. We've also been playing a lot of games which also helped us practice and warm up for upcoming events like the beep test or Friday sports. Although we may be doing a lot of physical things we also have been doing a little bit of maths and learned about measurements. A game I really enjoyed was long ball, It taught you throwing skills, Running, dodging skills and timing. We got pushed to our hardest and we all noticed improvements throughout these weeks. I definitely enjoyed PE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.