Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Meaning Match - HUR1 BH

"My parents are very assiduous in their jobs to earn money for our family."

"He had this aptitude in spelling so he was nominated to enter a national spelling bee."

"He was circumspect about his surroundings after what happened last summer."

"He went into the machine and had a complete metamorphosis, he was in a complete shock after that."

"My friends language is renunciation so I don't talk to them much." 

"The water in the pool is substantive so it was very slippery."



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.