Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Footprints - Forensics

This week we had to identify which shoes belonged to which footprint, we had to recognise each shoe to footprints and try to solve which is which. In some of the shoes I noticed that they were the same because of the way the shoes were printed onto the paper, some parts were grazed and smoothed probably because of the walking when it was worn. Some parts of the shoeprints had a pointier top to it which gave us more of a clue on which to match it with. They also had some of the paint spread out but that was most likely an accident. Some patterns that I noticed on the bottom were that it had maze looking squares, some of the shoes had complete patters but some looked like it had been rubbed out because of waking.


File:Shoeprints.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.