Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Health - Project blog.

 Explanation of the task given to us ;

In Health we were set a task that required us to answer a question related to vaping and research about it, soon after that we had to make that idea come to life! Our success criteria was to be able to finish our project in time and get as much points as we could. The topic that we chose to work on was to make an art based project that could help people learn about vaping.

Explanation of what I did ;

Firstly we had to answer the task "6 big questions" we were set a question to answer and that question was "Why... is vaping harmful in short term and long term?". I think that we finished this part successfully. Once we had our question answered we moved on to filling out our strategy sheet, inside this sheet we had to think of 2 different strategies for each of the questions given on the sheet. We filled in these boxes and tried to make sure we put as much detail as possible. After answering every other task it was finally time for our chance to get to make/create our art project, as stated earlier we chose to do something art related that could catch peoples eyes and also inform the people about the possible dangers of vaping. Our project is an information box shaped like a cloud that has small boxed that you can open and look inside. We've learned that the strategies from earlier helped us complete our project because it gave us more knowledge about vaping, it might also help us in the future if we happen to vape. 

Conclusion ;

It was challenging because we had a lot of ideas but not enough time to finish. We were able to improvise and tried to fit everything in the time we had left. Me and my team coped with the challenges by working together calmly and trying our best not to have an argument, thankfully our hard work and patience paid off . I worked well with my team because we didn't fight and we all did the same amount of work possible. We helped each other with tasks and made sure everyone in our team would finish their part of the work. Something I would change is that next time I will pick something easier that we will be able to finish faster and in the time given to us. But overall I am really proud of how the project turned out, it turned out a lot better than what I would've expected.

Down below are photos of my project, i hope you like it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.