Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Self Saucing Chocolate Dessert in a Mug.

Kia Ora! Today we will be talking about what I did in our food economics class. This week, surprisingly our teacher told us that we would be making a desert! I was excited to hear about this since I was craving sweets the whole day. 

This was one of the easiest but yummiest things we did by far, first we prepared all our ingredients. After we set out everything we learned a little about measurements to help us with our cooking.  Once we learned the tasks required for us to we got to working! We added all the ingredients in one bowl and thoroughly mixed it together, we put that in a mug and poured some hot water inside of it. Then we made the sauce, the sauce was also easy to make and we drizzled that on top of the main dessert inside of the mug. Finally, it was time to bake it inside the microwave! We excitingly set the timer to 1:30mins and waited for it to gives us that ringing sound so we could open the door and get our desert.

When I first tasted it, it was delicious. The sauce almost melted away in my mouth, it had good texture and it was the right amount of sweetness. I would 10/10 recommend this as a D.I.Y project all items that was used in this cooking could easily be found at your house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.