Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Your Body - Wga

 This week we have been learning about the human body and peoples opinions on it. We've been looking in on how people see appearances and how it is to them, And does it really matter that much?

In our research, Yes, Apparently to a lot of people this does matter to them. The reason to this is mostly because of what they think other people may see them as or they might be scared of people laughing at them.

Another thing we've been looking on is plastic surgery, Healthy or Unhealthy? In my opinion it really depends on the person that's getting it. Plastic surgery can be useful but sometimes not, For example this can be useful for people who've had a bad past and maybe gotten into an accident, they could use plastic surgery to help this, but for those that didn’t I still think it’s personally their choice but I don't think they should, But it depends on their situation.

All of us in our class room have come to the conclusion that we shouldn't worry about our body because our body is just the cove of our real one, The soul.

That't It for today, Cya on my next blog post!

What do you think of plastic surgery?


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Faye, Yes, people often worry that they will be judged on their looks. I agree that plastic surgery is usually quite a drastic option to society's expectations and focus on appearance. The main idea here is that quite a few people have beautiful bodies but fewer people have beautiful souls. What is tha 'soul' according to the text?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mr. Collins, According to the text the soul is your real body inside of you that is under your "Fake" Body.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.